Have you ever wanted to learn the art of Henna? Then why not take this opportunity to explore your creative side and join our fantastic course where we will teach you the foundations and reveal the secrets and tips of henna art that will leave you geared with a skill for life. Whether you want to learn for fun, as a hobby, or build a professional career from it, we can teach you a skill that can give you what you want.
Professional Henna artist Sunita will be delivering these courses sharing her experiences, techniques and inspiration to lead you into whatever your passion! Everyone is different and Sunita aims to bring out the creativity within you and encourage you to build your own unique style in henna.
See full 4 day course details below:
Foundation Level – 2 Days – Covering the basics
Having the right tools to work with and knowing how to use them is the most important part of being a Henna artist. Without this grounding to learn the basics you can miss out on being the best. So here’s what we teach you:
- Learn how to make the applicator – the henna cone
- Making the best henna paste to ensure you with the best / darkest results
- How to control the applicator
- Learn how to create simple strip designs using Arabic & Traditional styles
- Create your own designs – with use of inspiration
- Continued practice from day one
- Feedback and advise on your work
- Perfecting your technique and becoming confident
Intermediate Level – Expand your skill to become a professional
Here we share with you how to create professional results using simple techniques.
- Learning traditional henna techniques
- How to make intricate designs with simple techniques
- How to connect designs – what to do next
- Learn the shading and 3D effect
- Customer service and time management
Advance Level – Bridal Henna
We focus on bringing all the techniques together from the foundation and intermediate levels and show you how to create the perfect bridal henna.
- How to create bridal hands/arm
- Learn how to map out your design before you start
- How to make both hands identical
- Introducing glitter and gems to the henna design
- Advice on how to get fully protected before you start selling your services
All students are presented with a certificate on the completion of the henna course.
For those who are keen to pursue henna art as a career, Sunita will provide support and guidance where needed.
Sunita is keen on finding the gems who share the same passion as her. Students that express a high standard of creativity and want to pursue a career as a henna artist will be given the opportunity to be involved in events with Mehndi Seasons.
Upcoming dates for 2016 – Leeds
September – 9th – 12th
October – 14th – 17th
November – 18th – 21st
December – 10th – 13th
Timing for all dates:
Fri – 10am – 4pm
Sat – 9am – 3pm
Sun – 9am – 3pm
Mon – 10am – 4pm
The Iveridge Health Club, Oulton, Leeds, LS26 8EU (1 min off Junc. 30 off M62), free parking on site.
Click here if you are interested or wish to book!
Please join Mehndi Seasons Facebook page for all latest news and updates.